Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 4 Continued...

Well we are in the car heading to Nebraska to start our leg of the ride... should be doing 130 today.... I wanted to say more about yesterdays ride... day 4 .... words can not describe how awesome the scenery was.... it was like a Disney painting... We climbed over 2 summits and rode 77 miles with 5700 feet of climbing at 12,000 feet so it felt like 24,000 feet of climbing.... during the last climb up to the Continental divide I could feel Gods presence with me.... It was a very spiritual experience....The beauty that surrounded me was majestic and overwhelming..... not to mention how thin the air was... but I managed to hang on and get to the top with enough left to get to the destination. Praise God... Well like I said Day 5 is on its way....

No comments:

Post a Comment